Extend or Change the Conditions of Your Stay

We can assist you to extend your stay in Canada or change your status in Canada (i.e. to a worker or student).

Hire a Foreign Worker

Are you a Canadian employer struggling to find Canadians who are both willing and able to fill a labour shortage? We can assist with securing authorization for suitably skilled and qualified foreign workers to do the job.

Become a Permanent Resident 

Skilled Workers

We can help you determine your eligibility to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada as a Skilled Worker. We can assist you with your application provided that you meet one or all of the following criteria:

  1. you have arranged employment in Canada,
  2. you have at least one year of experience in the last ten working in an occupation that appears on a list of “in demand” occupations published by Citizenship & Immigration Canada, or
  3. you are an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or gratuated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet certain criteria.

Provincial Nominees

We can help you determine eligibility for programs whereby individuals may seek expedited Permanent Residence in Canada based on their connection to certain Provinces. Contact us if you are linked to a Canadian Province due to

  • past work experience,
  • arranged employment,
  • family members residing in that Province, or
  • a desire to set up a business or investment in that Province.

Canadian Experience Class

We can help you determine eligibility for for Permanent Residence in Canada if you are

  • a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
  • a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience.

Live-in Caregivers

We can help you determine eligibility for Permanent Residence in Canada as a under the Live-in Caregiver Program. Contact us if you have completed either

  • 24 months of authorized full-time employment, or
  • a total of 3,900 hours of authorized full-time employment.

Sponsor Your Family

As a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, you may be able to sponsor a close family member to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada. Contact us to determine if you are eligible.

Permanent Resident Cards and Other Travel Documents

As a permanent resident of Canada you must present a valid Permanent Resident card or travel document to obtain re-entry into Canada. We can assist with

  • renewing or replacing a Permanent Resident card, and
  • applying for a travel document for Permanent Residents overseas.

Apply for Canadian Citizenship

If you are a Permanent Resident and have resided in Canada for at least three years during the last four, you may be eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship. We can assist with applications for Proof of Citizenship and for Resumption of Citizenship for those who already are or were Canadian citizens.

Theme BCF By aThemeArt - Proudly powered by WordPress .